The sun has finally come out in all its glory shining down upon us vitamin D deficient Britons! Some may say it’s too hot as we have hit the 30s but for me, it feels like I’m on holiday every time I step out of my front door (wearing my flip flops) – what more could I ask for? The worry of makeup melting off my face is certainly not something that puts me off enjoying this weather as I have cracked the code to sweatproof makeup!
6 tips to keep in mind!
- Always use SPF.
- Moisturise regardless of your skin type.
- Apply a mattifying primer on your t-zone, the sun has your back in giving you that ‘glow’ so don’t worry if your skin type is dry!
- Don’t cake that foundation on! Apply just enough to even your skin out with some kind of beauty sponge as brushes can give you heavier application than necessary.
- Lock it all in with some face powder, I like to use a sponge to dab it in as I do get quite oily but if you want a lighter application just dust a small amount all over with a brush.
- Use SETTING SPRAY! This probably is the most important step from my experience and no, don’t opt for a dewy finish I highly recommend the urban decay all nighter setting spray – it takes away that powdery look and sets all in place!