It’s wedding season and that comes with having to answer the hella annoying question from the nosey aunties about when you’re getting married. Oh, and if you’re married then it becomes “When are you going to have a child.” Here are 7 responses.
1. I’m actually planning on travelling the world first, I’m not sure when I will be back
2. There’s women-only village in Kenya and I was actually thinking of moving there
3. In three months, didn’t you get the invite?
4. Why? You wanna pay for the wedding?
5. Actually, many of the great female scholars never got married, soooo….
6. Qadr of Allah, make dua for me
7. Why you so nosey?
This article was written by a member of the Amaliah team or a collective team effort for you to benefit from. You can follow us on @amaliah_tweets for the latest or head over to our Instagram @amaliah_com. If you're reading this and are thinking about contributing an article then send us an email with a brief OR full article to [email protected] ✌🏿
By Sara Omar